View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 09:32 PM   #4
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
Okay, excuse me, I didn't mean to derail your thread. I was interested in these books that's why I read your post. While reading your post I thought it was giving me more of the plots than I wanted to know about, since I want to be surprised if ever I get to read the books. I was afraid to find out more about the plots so I stopped reading.

Anyway, it's good to read some good feedback about the trilogy. Makes me want to read them more.
Seabound is offline   Reply With Quote