View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 12:27 PM   #29
Alohamora
Evangelist
Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Fire tablet, ios phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I'm nominating The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America's Shining Women by Kate Moore.

From Goodreads, where it has a rating of 4.24 stars:

Amazon US $9.99 | Amazon UK £0.99 | Amazon CA $17.53 | Amazon AU $10.99 | Kobo US $14.39 | Kobo CA $19.19 | Kobo UK £0.99

Also available at OverDrive and at Hoopla, in both ebook and audiobook versions. I know the prices are all over the place; I have no idea how long the UK price might last. Pays to be British!
What a brilliant suggestion!

Thirded
Alohamora is offline   Reply With Quote