View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 10:21 AM   #113
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I did read your posts, Nate, and I stand by mine. Your analogy with making chairs is flawed, because in the electronic world someone can download for free a perfect copy of one of your chairs rather than buying a chair from you. You haven't lost one of your chairs, but you have lost the chance to sell a chair to that person.
I am not getting into this.

In the future, please do not accuse me of advocating criminal activities.