View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 01:32 PM   #201
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
I guess I am lazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I think it would be a bad Idea to use any method that is not fully removable like your Rubber Band.

The existing case, nearly doubles the weight of the PEz. Just adding a pouch for a cable will take the weight up, make the case lumpy and clunky
I just leave a cable attached to my desktop system and carry the original in my notebook bag when on the road
Dear All:

I normally make sure I have a decent portion on my main read on my Pocket PRO plus I load 20-30 free eBooks that should interest me. I prepare before I leave for a trip as it is so easy to do. I use the trip to finish my main read at that time and then peruse through the free eBooks to see what might be a hidden gem. Even on a 2-week trip I stay in good shape with plenty of choices and have found some great old classics. I love discovery of treasures!

For example, I have seen the origional making of The Hunchback of Notre Dame and every remake. BUT, reading the book was an entire new experience! Same thing with Jack London's "Call of the Wild". And reading "A Christmas Carol", after seeing 6 versions in movie form, was a delight!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote