Thread: PRS-500 lrf file specification
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 02:26 PM   #1
Dave Berk
Fanatic
Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: PRS505
lrf file specification

I have seen many tools that convert html to lrf, not only for windows but also for linux (...and thank to all the programmers for your hard work). So apparently you are not using Sony lrs2lrf dll, but an open source equivalent.

Do you know where I can find it, or maybe the lrf file specification? I know Sony didn't distribute it, but obviously somebody reverse-engineered it. a library (open sourced, though) that convert from lrs to lrf will also be great.
Dave Berk is offline   Reply With Quote