View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 02:24 PM   #15
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
It's such a wild idea that people on vacation in the summertime have more time to read than they do when they're not on vacation?
Nope. Not it all. It's a wild idea to me that someone who claims a desire to read would do so ONLY (or even mostly) on vacation.

Quote:
And that consequently they might choose a lengthier book to take to the beach?
Does length have something to do with being labeled "A Perfect Summer Read?" I had no idea. Thanks.

Quote:
And it there something inherently baffling about reading a book with a summer vibe in the summer?
Sorry. Never really noticed books with the "Perfect Summer Reading" label having much of anything to do with a "summer vibe" before. I guess I'll take your word that many do? Thanks again.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote