View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 11:19 PM   #1
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Best practices for new Kobo users?

My Aura should be here tomorrow and I'm hoping some regular Kobo users can share their "best practices" to be a happy user. For example is it best to just keep everything on an sd card or is it better to use the main memory (or maybe it doesn't matter)?

I do have a pretty big Kobo library (363), but at this point my plan is to sideload my content as regular ePub's. Since I have 1,000's of books that aren't from Kobo I figure this will give me the most consistent reading experience.

I just figured I could use all of your experience to attain a better overall experience. Figured it might be useful for others too.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote