View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 04:50 PM   #1004
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Bought the theme pack. I figure $5 is more then worth the work going into the app
I would have gladly paid dozens of dollars for Marvin. It completely and radically changed my reading experience on the iPad, and it will do the same on the iPhone! The iPad era, to me, is divided into "before Marvin" and "after Marvin".

For anyone who feels as grateful for Marvin as I do, consider purchasing every theme color separately, rather than in the Theme Pack. That way, Kris can get rewarded more for all his hard work. So, I've just bought all 8 Marvin theme colors separately. Remember that Apple gets a cut of 30 cents out of every dollar you send to Kris.