View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 04:44 PM   #16
Corpsegoddess
Groupie
Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
For the following steps, sorry if the spelling is not exact, my calibre interface is set to Spanish:

Preferences => Change Calibre Behaviour => Plugins => Device Interface Plugins => Kobo Touch (2.0.5) by David Forrester

You have to modify the template only if you want to change the way the books are stored in the device (folder, file name..) but it has no effect in your library. In this screen you only have to set "Metadata Management" to "Automatic Management".

I hope I've read you well.
You have, and thank you very much!

Okay, "set series information" was checked off there, so perhaps the problem was that I didn't have "automatic management" set up before. I'll try reloading the books and see if that helps.

Edit: Okay, that seemed to do the trick. Thank you everybody that helped me out! =D

Last edited by Corpsegoddess; 03-03-2013 at 05:58 PM.
Corpsegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote