View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 05:49 AM   #179
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
I noticed the current PW I have has some glowing specks, so they offered to send me another one. I give them credit for persevering. I'm surprised they are willing to keep trying to help me get a perfect one, but I have to say I'm amazed how many issues these PW's continue to have.
You must have a great telephone manner, can't see them persevering that much for many people! A real shame that its not quite perfect enough for you yet, if the replacement isn't good enough either I think I'd just give up and wait and see what future releases of lighted readers brings. Its a bit rubbish you can't get one you are happy with though.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote