View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 12:56 AM   #6
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by philx View Post
Hi Alex,

thank you very much for welcoming me and your quick reply!

The mentioned book from Liz Castro maybe is the right choice for me. I'm just worried about it's content in actual context. Liz published the book in 2011 and I assume that iBooks got updated since then a hundred times. Liz already blogged it some time ago, that functionality varies from update to update. That's what an update should do, but in my opinion more under the aspect of adding features, than of dropping them. However ... I'm not sure if the - for sure genious - book is up to date regarding to my special interest in page breaks. Maybe I will give it a try.

Thank you again for reply!

Best regards
Phil
Thanks, Phil

You're right of course; iBooks has come a long way since she published her book. She has a blog at www.pigsgourdsandwikis.com that may have more up to date information.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote