View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 07:59 PM   #28
vxf
Guru
vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, 900, 950; Kindles (ALL of them!); Kobo Aura One
I get National Geographic through Zinio on my iPad and The Economist and Foreign Policy on my Kindle.
Delivery of NatGeo is a couple of days slower than in stores... but it's no big deal to me. The Kindle magazines are delivered on time. I really like all of those and would never go back to print (had many more delivery issues with subscriptions - and more delays).
The industry is still in flux and not everyone is getting it right... But I guess I got lucky with the magazines I read.
vxf is offline   Reply With Quote