View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 05:21 AM   #53
fauxpas
Connoisseur
fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW
I think the problem is rather that bright LEDs and screens make actually falling asleep more difficult and the sleep itself less restorative. At least that's what I've heard. I can't say that I have noticed an improvement since using f.lux on my monitor, but as a student I don't really have a regular sleeping schedule anyways, so it'd be difficult to notice.
fauxpas is offline   Reply With Quote