View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 01:58 PM   #4
nickredding
onlinenewsreader.net
nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, IPad3, iPhone4, Playbook, HTC Inspire
Quote:
Note: there is still an intermittent problem with this in that sometimes a fragment of the ad page appears as the article, and the article itself is loaded as an inline link from the ad page.
I have concluded that this occurs when the NYTimes website stubbornly serves the ad page again even after a 5 second delay and a page reload.

Interestingly, this only seems to happen when there are multiple downloads taking place simultaneously.

The recipe I submitted has simultaneous_downloads=1 and this seems to prevent the problem from arising.

If anyone encounters the ads slipping in with simultaneous_downloads=1 please let me know. Otherwise I'll assume the slight increase in runtime from using simultaneous_downloads=1 is a reasonable solution to the problem.
nickredding is offline   Reply With Quote