View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 04:28 AM   #4
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapking View Post
Silly question, how do you add the "Arc" tag to the thread?! I'm sure it's obvious, but I managed to miss it even so. And can I add it after the fact?
Not a silly question at all.

The prefix "Arc" is added when you choose it as a prefix when the thread is created. I don't believe you can add a prefix once the thread has gone on forum.

Once the thread has gone on forum, only a moderator can change the title of a thread and add a prefix. Just report your thread and send a request to the moderators to have a prefix added or to have the title changed.

I have added "Arc" for you.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote