View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 09:49 PM   #43
grumbles
Addict
grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel (Black), T-2 and 3, Nexus 7
I keep backups of everything. From time to time I just backup everything to a DVD with par2 files for error correction (digital is much, much, much more fragile than paper.) But then I back up my music CDs as well. Rip the cd to a flac image. From the image I make mp3s for my portable devices and flacs to listen through the stereo. The CDs go into a box, I have far too many to keep on shelves. The ripped tracks fit nicely on a hard drive and I play them from there.
grumbles is offline   Reply With Quote