View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 04:39 AM   #1001
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Quote:
Originally Posted by psv View Post
The "auto crop" option in the reading menu now works well for me. I still have a complaint though: when I set this option then the joystick becomes completely useless, as it just shows me the margins. Before the 1.8 update, the joystick was used for turning pages. This habit dies hard. Can we have it back as an option? Turning pages is (at least for me) by far the most frequently used function; the buttons are stiff/loud/hard-to-find, the joystick is much less distracting. Note that in all the other applications (besides the new pdf reader) the joystick is still used for turning pages, which makes it really confusing.
You can modifiy how works the joystick. You can choose page turn, zoom, pan view ... I've tested it.

I like the new firmware with this option.

EDIT : Sorry, I haven't read the reply from Booxtor

Last edited by Randy11; 11-15-2012 at 04:42 AM. Reason: Read all posts before repling to a post :)
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote