Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 05:07 AM   #10024
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Yes, you do! But I think you might find the B grade a bit too strong. Have you ever eaten Maple Sugar candy? It's just pressed maple sugar. THAT is the taste of B grade. 'A' grade is what you'd normally find to put on pancakes, waffles, ice cream, etc.

Stitchawl
Great, I'll send you my address . I wanted to try the B Grade, as I'm well used to the stuff you put on pancakes. ...Well, actually, not at the moment, what with the diet. Though I did have two small pancakes this morning, with sliced banana rather than syrup .
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote