View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 09:50 PM   #390
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
I should add that I think your making a distinction between "fans" and regular consumers is an artificial and false one. It's a distinction that is totally irrelevant to my original post (363).

All fans (of technology) are to some extent consumers. And in this big sea of consumers there is a wide gamut -- from the very cautious and savvy shoppers, to careless and uninformed ones. The lady in Arlington, while likely an Apple fan, is also likely a careless and uninformed consumer.
Clarify something for me. Since according to your device list you have an ipod, and since according to you there is no distinction between fans and regular consumers, and since you call apple fans "sheeple" do you call yourself "sheeple"?