View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 08:54 PM   #25
ihor
Enthusiast
ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@ihor: And that's the Topaz reader, which you probably don't give a flying crap about, since there's almost no Topaz books left out there .
inside jar file in this folder
\com\amazon\ebook\booklet\
there are 2 subfolders:
reader and topazreader

Let us go inside reader folder - into \com\amazon\ebook\booklet\reader\resources\ReaderR esources.class

in this file there are just 2 arrays with sizes. First one contains 19 numbers, second one - 8 numbers. I have no idea why it is named topazreader.default.font.zoom.factors

but it looks exactly as my 8 font sizes when I press Aa button.

So, if you want to tell that this is a wrong array - ok. But could you please then tell where is the right one?
ihor is offline   Reply With Quote