View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 11:24 AM   #548
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
I don't know that extra gifts would be worth giving up the 25% bonus to bucks-per-cycle that I currently get for assets.
I think you can get up to 75% bonus (more than I have, anyway). The ones with more gifts are also getting primarily huge gifts (my second freehold receives two or three per cycle, although I'm not entirely tempted by the 90K population, since it didn't come with any energy).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote