Thread: Battery Life
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 09:40 AM   #7
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
Mine has been amazingly good - only charging about every two days. The only time it has really went down fast is when I've played movies on it.

Our use is mostly apps (angry birds, puzzle games etc), streaming Pandora and reading books. I keep the WiFi off as much as possible. I have a sick kid at home and he was using it yesterday whenever he was awake. I just picked it up this morning and looked and it still shows about a 75% charge.

When we used the nook color for pretty much the same tasks, I had to charge it at least once a day. So I'm very pleased.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote