View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 10:10 PM   #7
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
Chili's on, Kindle's charged, and I just loaded up on AAA batteries for the Mighty Bright light, so we're good to go here, even if the power goes out.

They're saying 3" of ice is expected here. Not a blizzard, but for a place (TX) that shuts down for a little sprinkling of snow, that's like lol

I'm looking forward to a cozy couple of days snuggled up reading by the fireplace, but I pity all the poor critters outside and the humans who have to get out in it.
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote