View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 04:17 PM   #34
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by angus26 View Post
Hello everybody, thank you for your comments always useful for real n00bs like me.
I’m bloked here now, the second firmware update says effectively that there is not enough battery to do the flash, as you note it, but in my case say that even with the power cord attached !
Surely because my batteries are dead (I can use my iliad only with power card attached now) i presume.
An idea ?
If I remember correctly, the update process requires the batteries to be charged to a certain level to protect against the iLiad losing power during an update. However, the check that is done doesn't care whether or not the power cord is plugged in, it still will insist that the battery charge level is high enough.

There are a few threads on here about replacing your iLiad battery. That might be something you'd want to do anyway so that you're not always having to run with it plugged in.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote