Thread: TOC Shortcut?
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 03:55 AM   #10
JeremyR
Guru
JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenaciousBadger View Post
for books bought from amazon, there might be an option, namely while you're reading and you want to go back to the TOC press Menu, select Go To and a little window opens where you have several options: location, cover, beginning and contents, if i'm not mistaken.
however, books you convert from other sources don't have this possibility.
Yeah, but I think there should really be a dedicated button for that function (which I think the OP was saying as well).

If you do it a lot, it gets old having to press menu, then goto , then move it over to TOC and press enter.

Maybe they didn't think there was room? (They could map the function maybe to Shift+Menu?)
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote