View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 05:25 AM   #11
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
I have no idea, because that wasn't my focus. I suppose I did save money when I could freely get U.S. books that I would have otherwise bought from Amazon France, with VAT plus the cost of importing the book. Now that most of these books are unavailable to me from US stores and I have to get them (if I can get them at all) from UK stores, I suppose the price must be similar to what I would pay for an imported paperback.

French books are way more expensive in e-form, but then I mostly don't need to buy them, since I can borrow the paperback from my local public library. And many of the books I want are not available in e-form anyway.

So I guess I may have saved a little on some books, but I doubt that is enough to cover the cost of two readers (the first one broke down and I had to buy another).
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote