View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 06:07 PM   #2
MmavisO
Seeker
MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus TF, PB 360, Jetbook Lite
I think it depends on the reader. For example, Pocketbooks (all models, AFAIK) have a built-in dictionary. It's actually an out-of-copyright dictionary, so it's great for those old books that use outdated language. Anyway, you access the dictionary through the book menu (not the general one), select the word you want using the up/down right/left keys, hit the OK key, and there's your definition! I'm not familiar with Sony readers, but I would think they would have something similar. Maybe post in the Sony forum if nobody who knows about dictionaries on the PRS-300 wanders by here?
MmavisO is offline   Reply With Quote