View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 04:51 PM   #6
Mickey330
Addict
Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis & the Kindle app on iDevices
Or, you can select (in Calibre) to put the metadata in the front of each e-book. Yeah, you'll have to run a re-conversion (e.g. epub to epub), but this way, all your ebooks will have a synopsis at the front of the book.

I did it and, although it't a bit of a PITA to do all/some of your books, I'd do it again.

See this thread for the exact process (I don't have Calibre with me right now to check the exact wording in Preferences):
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95300

Good luck.
Mickey330 is offline   Reply With Quote