View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 11:03 AM   #1
jimhanas
Practitioner
jimhanas can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jimhanas can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jimhanas can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jimhanas can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jimhanas can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jimhanas can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jimhanas can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jimhanas can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jimhanas can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jimhanas can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jimhanas can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: iPhone/iPad
What was your first e-reading device?

I got my first cell phone ten years ago, and this made me think about how I started reading e-books.

My first e-reading device was a Motorola MPx200 smartphone with Mobipocket. This was in 2004. Since then, I've owned five more e-reading devices, which I've detailed (with pictures!) in a blog post. But my basic story is MPx200 to iPad, 2004-2010. What's yours?
jimhanas is offline   Reply With Quote