View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 09:44 PM   #22
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
I bought my paperwhite when I moved to a house with poor lighting. I still haven't changed the previous owner's silly lighting fixtures. At my former house, the lighting was great and I used my unlit Sony prs 505 for years.
If the OP's budget is really tight, maybe go for the Basic, but if the OP can stretch to it, the paperwhite is great incase you find yourself staying somewhere with poor lighting, or have a partner next to you.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote