View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 07:27 PM   #14
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartjmz View Post
Ah, that's a shame. I read it in paper format back when it was first released. when I saw it available as ebook to me, I assumed it would be available to the US as well. Using a proxy to access Amazon US, I see that it's still paper only, and currently ut of stock. Disappointing.
Given that it's unlikely to have much traction under the circumstances, would you like to withdraw the nomination?

ETA: A quick look shows it's available in NZ, AU and UK (cheap!), but not in CA or US

Last edited by issybird; 02-01-2019 at 07:30 PM.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote