View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 08:35 PM   #66
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirl8 View Post
Partially supported (rendered but search not working) by:
  • Adobe Digital Editions >= 2.0 (*)
  • Kobo (which models?) (*)
(*) has internal hyphenation support
I have tried it on my Kobo Glo and Kobo Touch. Both run firmware 2.4.0. The display side of it works perfectly. When I can get my hands on my wife's Touch, I will try that as well. It is running a much older firmware so it might be different.

The search is interesting. If you select a word in the text, the search works. But, if you bring up the search dialog and type a word in, it doesn't. I assume the search isn't stripping the soft hyphens when doing the matching.

I think you should continue supporting epubs. There are limitations, but they are known. And where they work, it is useful.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote