Thread: Accessories Need case / skin recommendation
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 05:41 PM   #3
Pardoz
Which side are you on?
Pardoz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Pardoz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Pardoz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Pardoz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Pardoz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Pardoz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Pardoz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Pardoz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Pardoz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Pardoz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Pardoz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 2 Int'l
I just got my M-Edge Latitude, and I'm quite happy with it - sturdy, fully-enclosed, so you don't need to worry about your preciousssss flopping around and scratching up the screen, *gollum* *gollum*. Dual-zipper is nice - you can charge (or listen to audiobooks through the headphone jack) with the case closed. The 'pocket' is fine for the USB cable, but I wouldn't jam the power adapter in there - the pocket is on the front cover, right over the screen, and I'm moderately paranoid about screen cracks, so nothing bulky goes in there (in fact I'm thinking of cutting up a piece of foam and sticking it in the pocket, just for a little extra protection).
Pardoz is offline   Reply With Quote