View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 02:20 AM   #29
Geralt
Witcher
Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScalyFreak View Post
Subscribe to it, and then go to your profile and access the thread from there. I've been doing that with the one genre thread I follow for a couple of years now, and the only reason I noticed it's a sticky is because someone posted about it in the thread in question.

The forum has tools that makes it very easy for us to monitor threads we are interested in. Why not use them and save ourselves the frustration you're describing?
I know how to use the forum. I subscribe to very few threads because I like to keep my subscription manageable and with clear overview on one page. I see no reason to subscribe to a thread that's active only for one month. Having them as stickies is much more elegant solution.

It's not a frustration really, I would find them in a minute or two. I just think having them as sticky makes a forum more visible and clearly arranged. So I commend the moderation on it. On the other hand I don't get the turmoil that it causes for some people. Makes no sense. It's not like they will be the ones in charge of sticking, un-sticking of new threads every month.
Geralt is offline   Reply With Quote