View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 11:50 AM   #2
WS64
WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura / PB Lux 2 / Bookeen Frontlight / Kobo Mini / Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas2.0 View Post
Hello,

I have the new FrontLight. I got it from Cultura re-seller in France.
On the first start of the Cybook there was the Bookeen Store in the home page, but after restart the home page dislpay the Cultura Store.
I would like to add some other store starting with the Bookeen and the Virgin's one.

Is there a way to do this ?

Thanks in advance and good reading on your Bookeen device !
Can't really answer that one, but I noticed that the store is stored in the database (file "system"), not sure if it is enough to simply add a another entry there.
WS64 is offline   Reply With Quote