View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 08:51 AM   #11
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
I tried only once. It takes long time, or at least it took in my case.... I prefere using OTFM file manager.

The zip is password protected, so that you are not allowed to extract files. But you are allowed to add and replace files. And maybe even delete files. Booxtor himself pointed out this possibility to modify firmware before instalation, long time ago.

EDIT. I like the surrealist map. To me it expresses, we should focus on the ocean, it is the main feature of the Earth, not the land.

Last edited by Mono; 11-24-2012 at 08:55 AM.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote