View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 03:36 PM   #29
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuppence View Post
DreamWriter, you are a genius. It is a long way round for a new piece of technology but at least I can now use my paperwhite until amazon solve the problem.
For anyone else with this problem, at the moment I buy the book on amazon, download it to my computer then move it into the documents folder on the paperwhite using the USB.

Thanks to everyone who has tried to help!
What were you trying to do before, when you said that transferring books by USB didn't work?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote