View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 09:49 AM   #15
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
I usually ask the writer if they want them. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Sometimes I pick up freelance proofing jobs from it, more often I get a few free books.

Here's Domain of the Dead, by one of the people who didn't want them.
Are those the errors or the fixes? Also, can you please put in what chapter these errors are in?

What I was hoping to get is the error itself so it could be searched for, the fix, and where it is by chapter, Thanks.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote