Thread: PRS-T1 No advance to next page
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 07:21 PM   #11
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
I have had two books out of 200+ that were like that. Both read fine on my other Sony readers but not the T1.

I had previously converted them in calibre but did it again and it worked for one. I convert all of my books using calibre because I like the formatting to be a certain way. Don't really care about how the code looks inside generally as long as the book looks good on the reader.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote