View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 06:56 AM   #3
blackkbot
blackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with othersblackkbot plays well with others

Device: kindle touch
I updated Kindle Touch Sudoku. I did a complete overhaul.
-I took out the popup number menu.
-Created my own puzzle generation (I plan to make it adjustable but I'm working on difficulty that isn't just random right now if you want to adjust it you need to edit the code in ksudoku2.js "for (var i = 0;i<=70;i++)" change the 70 to closer to 90 for impossible and closer to 0 for super easy).
-I added a mark input so you can write small text within the selected box.
-It only solves for one puzzle... the puzzle it generates (part of the difficulty generation)
-The background of the input should change to a darker color when you input the wrong answer and lighter when you put the correct answer.

I would still prefer you download it from this location. It helps me and it saves bandwidth for the forum. (I'm not sure they care but I know it mattered on my webserver.)
http://www.filefactory.com/file/27x1...n/ksudoku2_rar
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ksudoku2.JPG
Views:	4206
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	87092  
blackkbot is offline   Reply With Quote