View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 06:05 AM   #17
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostBoyNZ View Post
Thanks everyone
Death Note is one of the coolest manga's I've seen.
I've seen the anime! A series that could do Hollywood some serious justice!
How does the anime compare to the comic?

BTW, did you know that the Japanese anime of the 1990's where also called 'Manga's'?
Due to the company Manga entertainment; it was quite confusing when in the early 2000's the comic books also where called manga's.

I think we need to make a clear distinction, Manga corp was a company mainly doing anime cartoons; and therefor manga's are actually offspring of that company.
However a lot of comic books and anime are no longer only offspring of manga corp/ent...

It's like saying your cellphone is a GSM (which they do in Europe a lot); even if it does not make use of the GSM network.

Just saying..

Last edited by ProDigit; 03-05-2012 at 06:10 AM.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote