View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 11:38 AM   #60
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherman View Post
I found this case today - a knockoff of the Dodo case, but with a leather exterior. It's a little pricey, but I think the wood frame is both elegant and would provide a better grip, and the leather on the outside is really what I want.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/86395424...blet-hard-case
Hmmm, this looks really practical. One thing I don't like about the temporary cover I'm using now is, constantly touching the black frame of the screen. It takes away from the reading experience because it feels cold and device-like. I'm considering a glove-like cover so my hands will touch material instead. I passed on the Oberon because my hands would still touch the black frame of the screen.

A better grip is what I want as well, but my concern is how comfortable will it be to hold folded back? There's a photo with it folded back. Seems like it may be awkward. Plus the weight.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote