View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 12:56 PM   #3
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
I found several dolphin addons (LastPass and AdBlock) in other app collections and then downloaded them using my desktop into dropbox and installed through dropbox.

You can download a bunch of Dolphon addons here: http://www.filesonic.com/file/279564...er.Add-ons.zip

Using your desktop browser, open the page, scroll way down until you see the slow download choice. Click to use it, and be prepared to wait (they want to make it very slow). Unzip the file into a folder in dropbox. This assumes you already have dropbox on your Vox. Go into your Vox dropbox, and click on the addon you want to install. After you do the install, you will see it listed amongst the addons installed in Dolphin. I am using 7.0.2 as well.

Last edited by taming; 11-04-2011 at 01:10 PM.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote