View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 01:53 PM   #5
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
sure - but the OP wants double spaces between all of sentences.
I think I've shown
1. if typing your own book, how to add them as you go.
2. if the book is already written, how to add them after the event as a single automated edit..
he said nothing about justification - maybe he'll left justify everything - who knows.

Mr Smith & St. John would need a manual patch up, or live with the double spaces.

do you agree though that having to hit space bar x 4 in order togenerate 2 x &nbs;: is a bug ?

PS I was unable to reproduce this claim from OP
"I tried Non-Breaking Spaces,    but Sigil collapses them to a single space when I save the file."
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote