View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 09:34 PM   #13
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuncanWatson View Post
I ordered early and have a valid member card which is registered on their website. I haven't received a ship date yet. I suspect it is the multiple warehouse/shipping regionally option that you listed.

It makes the most sense. I hope it isn't based on my last name being in the latter part of the alphabet (Watson) because that would be silly and annoy me.
I don't think so, as I received my shipping information just tonight and some folks had it as early as yesterday. My last name starts with B.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote