Thread: Bottom of Page
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 04:35 AM   #15
fbrzvnrnd
Fanatic
fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ONYX M96
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The problem is that ePub 3 was screwed up by Apple for iBooks (now Books).
I don't wanna go out topic but I think there are multiple problems here: Apple, you said. But I add Amazon for his "static" kindle format, the publishers fear to invest money in a digital format they really do not believe in, the DRM that freeze the 3rd parts hardware and software producers, IDPF idea to force a ebook format that *must* be a copy of a traditional book... and counting.
fbrzvnrnd is offline   Reply With Quote