View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 10:08 AM   #100
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneT View Post
I mostly read epubs with pdf-reader (new), and often experience a force close of the app (i.e. the book I'm reading is closed and I find myself on the home page) when I do a dictionary look-up or have added an annotation (not just high-lighting, but also entered some text). When I want to go back reading, the book is closed, I'm on the home-page and when I re-open my book, it's opening on the page where I was when I last opened the book and I have lost every annotation since then.

I can't reproduce this problem every time that I lookup/annotate, but it seems to happen with at least 25% of my annotation (only once in a while during a dictionary look-up).

Someone else who noticed this?
Hi,

this issue is known and already has been fixed. You will get the fix in the next software release in few days.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote