View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 05:15 PM   #30
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
That is serious hypocritical for the publisher to offer Mobi without DRM but a watermark and force people who read ePub to have to have DRM. But I suppose it's the only way to sell to a Kindle user without sending them to Amazon.
I'm pretty sure I bought watermarked epub and it was changed afterwards. I don't have it in my Digital Editions and I don't recall deleting it. Anyway there are many kindle users but not that many who read English in this country. This is a big company and they definitely have all the agreements sorted out to sell like they do.

Most of the books I buy from them are watermarked regardless of format.
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote