View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 10:20 AM   #11
andrusz
andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kindle K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
I do not know what kind of encoding ÒüôÒüå is. Inside the html.gz-file the filename is again encoded in utf-8.
I have finally resolved this by using MAC OS X It compreses (zip) the files to format which can be read by Kobo. I have created a test jap-eng dictionary and it works fine as Japanese dictionary
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
It is nice that the dictionary zip file contains now the source file for "words" too!
Yes, it is nice but I cannot create a proper words file for my dictionary Could you help me creating a good one?

My source list looks like the words.original file. I am using Marisa to create words file and it works ok using marisa-lookup or marisa-predictive-search tool. But when the file is added to my test dictionary (to zip file) it does not work in Kobo Using original words file with my dictionary works ok, however. It means my words file is wrong.

What I have observed using Marisa tools is a different output using original Kobo words file comparing to mine. Below is the output from marisa-predictive-search.

Original file:
Code:
いえ
18 found
71      いえ    いえ
3502    いえ【家】      いえ
10968   いえい【遺影】  いえ
24088   いえがまえ【家構え】    いえ
24089   いえがら【家柄】        いえ
10969   いえき【胃液】  いえ
10970   いえじ【家路】  いえ
10971   いえで【家出】  いえ