View Single Post
Old 09-26-2014, 09:37 PM   #16
Ocicat
Groupie
Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Librie,PRS900,950,K4, KT, PW1&2, KV
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
I mentioned in another thread that I am hoping they make this cover for the Voyage:

I have this cover in orange on my Nexus 7 (paid $14.99, looks like it's up to $16.99 now), and I really like it (except for the white plastic shell, but oh, well). Nice fit. Wakes the unit up and puts it to sleep. I'd happily get one for the Voyage if they make one.

I'm going to wait until I find a cover that I really like. I have a number of sleeves lying around that I can use until I find a nice cover.

I am going to wait also, shortly there will be a dozen to choose from.
Your Nexus cover would be a great choice for me.
Ocicat is offline   Reply With Quote